As a student working in Remotasks, you might be glad that the platform is able to offer consistent projects for payments. Unfortunately, while you’re hard at work on the Remotasks platform, you shouldn’t forget about things such as your schoolwork, coursework, and other academic projects. If you’re having a lot of fun doing tasks, trying to balance the two things can become a bit of a bind. Thankfully, we at the Remotasks platform do have steps to help students balance Remotasks and schoolworks.
Remotasks For Students: Balance Your Schoolworks and Tasks
If you’re having a bit of trouble with regards to balancing your schoolworks and tasks in the Remotasks platform, then you’re in the right place. Just because you have a lot of tasks or projects doesn’t mean you have to quit either your school or your work with Remotasks. In fact, you might just need some handy tips in order to ensure you’re able to accomplish these things in an orderly and timely manner:
- Get stricter with your academic schedule. Now that you want to take your earnings with Remotasks more seriously, it's just as important to be strict with your academic schedule. If you've allotted an hour or two to finish your homeworks so you have a spare hour for tasks, you need to follow through with this setup. This is a good way to learn and practice self-discipline and time management, something that you'll need once you start working on your career. This is also good practice if your field is something that involves a lot of work, as following a strict working schedule can help you tackle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dedicate learning time for project types across your review schedule. One little tidbit to help you when reviewing for your exams or quizzes is that doing something for a few minutes after you study a part of your exam is a great way to "refresh" your mind. That way, you can get back to what you're studying, review your previous progress, and see if you can actually recall what you've studied. A good way to do this "refresh" process is to occupy your mind with something else for a short while, and that short while fits the schedule of studying or learning about a project type or two from the Training Center. This is a great way to tackle two birds with one stone: learn a new Remotasks project type for future tasks, and to see if you can recall what you've learned.
- Assign tasks based on your academic workload. Another important thing to remember about Remotasks is that you're free to choose tasks available in your queue and decide on the order you want to do them. In these instances, remember that it's more ideal to allocate tasks to your current slate depending on your academic load. That way, you know that you're handling tasks that won't interfere with your schoolwork in any way. A good method here is to predict how long it would take for you to finish your current schoolwork and build your Remotasks queue from there.
- Maximize your resources to maximize your tasking. It's understandable that you won't have access to a high-end PC or a great working environment while studying. However, this doesn't mean you should underestimate your available resources when it comes to your tasking opportunities. For instance, if you're not confident about your laptop or home computer's performance, you can check your school or university if there's a room where you can rent a university PC for a couple of hours. This can come in the form of a dedicated computer laboratory or a university library, which most likely has a computer capable of supporting Remotasks. You can start making a schedule revolving around your university's resources so you can still do some tasks everyday and maximize your earning opportunities.
- Set aside free time for Remotasks. Remember, since you don't need to work Remotasks within a specific time frame, you're free to set your tasks within the platform. Likewise, this means you shouldn't put your academics at risk just so you can do tasks in Remotasks. Instead, make sure you allot free time and your days off to do your tasks in Remotasks. That way, you won't have to incur absences, and even allocate extended break times in the middle of classes to do your tasking aside from plain schoolwork.
Your Studies and Remotasks: A Balanced Schedule Makes It Possible!
With the above tips in mind, it’s important to remember that it’s completely possible to balance your work here in Remotasks as well as your schoolworks. Thanks to proper time management and scheduling, you may be able to have fun with your projects at school and earn extra with Remotasks at the same time!
If you’re a student or anyone who’s interested in earning extra at the comfort of your own home, consider joining Remotasks! Registration is completely free, and we offer training free of charge!