If you’re currently enjoying your time in Remotasks as a Remotasker, you probably already have preferences for your projects and your weekly schedule in doing them. However, while your earnings in Remotasks can become consistent with experience, did you know that there are more roles you can explore in the Remotasks platform? In fact, if you want to ever become a leader of your own team, you might want to improve your skills so you can be qualified to apply for the Remotasks Trainer role.
- Get access to a leadership role: Unlike other “promotions” in Remotasks, becoming a Trainer gives you access to a leadership role - close to being a manager in other kinds of work. This is greatly beneficial for those looking for training for a managerial position or for others who want to put their managerial training to good use.
- Earn more through your tasks: As a Trainer, you’ll get more responsibilities and more things to do on a day-to-day basis. This means getting more consistent pay and better access to high-paying tasks compared to others. Thanks to this, you can earn much faster and get to your earnings goals much more efficiently.
- Get closer to the queue for projects: As a Trainer, you’re in a much better position to be prioritized in the Remotasks queue. This greatly helps in the context of performing jobs and projects in Remotasks. Getting closer to the queue allows you to get tasks much faster and be able to pull off your work with much more convenience.
- Get first look into relevant updates on projects: As a Trainer, you’ll be in charge of managing your team and making sure they understand the intricacies of what goes on in Remotasks on a day-to-day basis. Given your position, you’ll get access to relevant updates and other news regarding tasks, allowing you to plan your schedule mucch ahead of others and have more control over your time.
- Help improve your career prospects: Being a Trainer is almost the equivalent of a managerial role in the context of handling Remotaskers. This in itself is a badge of honor, but this is also helpful in the context of your career. Should you choose to have other jobs aside from Remotasks, you can use your experience and credentials as a Trainer to be able to apply for managerial jobs.
- Help shape the lives of other Remotaskers: Being a Trainer means not just training others but also likely leading a team of Remotaskers. This means being in charge of helping them learn the ropes in some of Remotasks’s more complex projects and giving them better earning and working opportunities. If you’re the type of person who loves contributing to the welfare of others, then this role is for you.
Trainer Role For Remotasks: Great Career Opportunity
While there aren’t any formal “positions” in Remotasks, Remotaskers in general are indeed divided into roles depending on the things they could do. As a Trainer, you’re not just someone who does tasks or reviews tasks, but rather you learn a team of Remotaskers into becoming excellent performers and reliable team members. Of all the benefits above, perhaps one of the best benefits of being a Trainer is being able to foster a healthy relationship with peers while showcasing your leadership skills, and this promotion being a room for career growth.