Who says parents can’t earn on an online platform like Remotasks? If you’re a mom or dad looking for an extra source of income, Remotasks is a great platform to use - after all, we just need a computer with a decent internet connection! With various tasks and projects alongside a community of more than 100,000+ Remotaskers from all walks of life, any parent would feel right at home working with our platform. And if you’re still not convinced, we’ve got seven (7) reasons why mom and dads should consider earning with Remotasks.
- Start earning as soon as now: Unlike other remote working opportunities, it’s perfectly possible to start earning in Remotasks as soon as you finish reading this article. Signing up takes a minute, and learning some of the most basic tasks in the platform can be done within an hour. As a parent, this can be a lifesaver, as an easily accessible earnings platform can give you the kind of money you may need for emergencies and other urgent payables.
- Earn according to your own pace: One of the most annoying things regarding remote work is how it can get difficult to earn according to the volume of tasks one can do at a time. Thanks to Remotasks, parents can finally earn according to just how much they can do, removing the pressure of unnecessary quotas. In Remotasks, Remotaskers can select as many tasks as they want to finish, with pay being based not just on the quantity but also quality of the tasks they do.
- Stay close to your kids whenever you need to: One of the best reasons to choose Remotasks over any kind of work for parents is the proximity to their children. Parents who need to take care of toddlers and younger children but still have to work will understand the sheer pressure and difficulty of managing one’s time. Since projects in Remotasks can be done anywhere, parents can stay close to their kids while still earning.
- Maintain a housekeeping schedule that still lets you earn: Most work-from-home setups will make sure their employees are logged in to their screens and work for a certain time, which is perfectly possible for most people but difficult for parents. After all, kids have different needs at different times of the day, and sometimes their feeding time or other concerns do clash with regular work hours. This isn’t the case with Remotasks, especially when the platform gives Remotaskers the flexibility to do tasks at their own pace.
- Be more in control of your life: Considering the fact that you have a housekeeping schedule, this means you may not even have a lot of opportunities to explore your interests and hobbies outside of parenting. With remote work adding to your schedule, your work-life balance might be ruined. Thanks to Remotasks, this can change - especially since you can now choose tasks to perform and when to perform them. This can give you enough room to explore things you love doing even for an hour or two every day, which can be enough of a recharge to get you back up and running to take care of the kids.
- Make new connections with new friends: Being a parent can be extremely stressful, especially when you have to keep your attention on your kids almost 24/7. And considering today’s pandemic and remote working options, keeping in touch with friends can get more difficult by the day. Thanks to Remotasks, parents can find new connections and meet new friends - be it in the form of fellow parents or people from other walks of life. Having this refreshing experience of meeting new people can help reinvigorate your social lives while earning.
- Learn something new everyday: While it’s certainly fun to become full-time parents to your kids, it’s admittedly more difficult to pursue hobbies and learn new things while taking care of your kids. Thankfully, Remotasks has a lot of different projects to offer, giving Remotaskers a lot of things to learn about. Tasks ranging from object identification, research, and even just studying projects can keep parents engaged and updated about happenings around the world.
Parenting With Remotasks: Earn Extra While Raising Your Kids!
With the above reasons in mind, it’s important to remember that being a parent doesn’t mean stopping yourself from doing things you love, such as your hobbies or earning money for a living. And while managing toddlers means you can’t exactly stay in a physical office, online work opportunities like Remotasks can provide you with the kind of flexibility you need to choose the tasks you want and a timeframe you can accomplish them. This level of comfort can make your time more worthwhile.