If you have extra time on your hands, you can skip your video queue and spend an hour or two earning extra money with Remotasks. We’re always on the lookout for new members as we help other teams develop better smart technologies for the future.
To top it all off, you can join and start earning with us in less than an hour!
Essentially, Remotasks is an earnings platform that allows us Remotaskers to earn money by doing simple tasks that involves identifying and labeling various objects in scenes.
We have a wide variety of tasks and projects that could use a fresh pair of eyes for examination. In turn, we help our clients develop smart tech such as virtual assistants, self-driving cars, and other forms of AI.
As such, if you’re interested in becoming a Remotasker, our team is always on the lookout for members who possess certain traits, qualities, and requirements:
- A computer and internet connection. It’s no surprise that Remotasks need Remotaskers to have a computer and a decent internet connection to work on our tasks. Unlike other homebased work, Remotasks has an actual platform where we do our tasks. However, we need a stable internet connection and a computer (possibly a laptop!) to work on these tasks. Other complex tasks also need faster internet and better computers, but they also come with higher pay.
- A PayPal account. As an international earnings platform, we need to make sure that we’re capable of paying our Remotaskers anywhere around the globe. In order to do that, Remotasks require our Taskers to have a working PayPal account. It’s currently our only way of paying Remotaskers.
- A professional mindset. Outside our technical requirements, Remotasks requires our Remotaskers to have a professional mindset. We might work from home, but we’re also dealing with customers and clients. As such, we want our output to be of quality. Our Reviewers are always there to give tips and objectively evaluate the tasks we do. In turn, it’s our responsibility to accept feedback professionally and use these input to be better in what we do. Remember, we also give bonus payments to some tasks for Remotaskers who perform extremely well!
- A flexible and adaptable skillset. We don’t require super technical skills when it comes to our Remotaskers, especially since we have training materials for all the tasks that we do. However, we do use a variety of platforms to disseminate messages and announcements, and we highly encourage Remotaskers to explore these platforms as soon as they onboarded with the team. We’re always constantly improving our systems, so we appreciate Remotaskers who can easily adapt to these changes, and even those who can suggest how we can make our systems more efficient!
- A desire to learn new things. Like other kinds of professional work, working with Remotasks needs you to study and learn how to do our specific tasks. Thankfully, we have a fully-equipped Help Center and Training Center to teach you everything you need. We also have a Bootcamp where you can learn with other Remotaskers, courtesy of an actual Remotasks teacher. You can start doing tasks after learning how to do our current projects. However, these instructions can change depending on our client’s needs, so we need Remotaskers who are always willing to learn new things.
- A passion for making friends and new connections. We have more than 10,000 Remotaskers working in the Remotasks platform, and chances are you’ll be working with some of them, too! While we don’t require Remotaskers to always chat with other Taskers in our chat groups, we highly encourage you to interact with fellow Taskers. That way, we can help instill a sense of community, even if we’re working far apart.
- A knack for privacy. Most importantly, we need Remotaskers who value privacy - especially since we’re also working with customers and clients on their projects. We help them create better technologies for consumers, but they’re still perfecting these products with us. As such, we don’t allow Remotaskers to share any information about Remotasks and its projects to anyone.
How can I join?
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a Remotasker, and if you’re interested in the kind of work that we offer, then you’re more than welcome to register and start working with us! You can create a free account in the Remotasks website!