If you’ve stayed with Remotasks for a considerable amount of time, you’ve probably tried taking a course for a Project Type that’s just so hard to accomplish! It can be a new 2D Task or a challenging 3D Task - but they all have the same property of being almost impossible to accomplish!
Thankfully, you’re probably not alone in these situations. The Remotasks Team knows just how tricky it could get to grab someone knowledgeable about a Project Type to teach Taskers separately - so we’d like to introduce you to Remotasks Bootcamp!
What Is Remotasks Bootcamp?
Like any Bootcamp in real life, Remotasks Bootcamp groups various Remotaskers interested in learning a particular Project Type. Here are some perks you’d receive once you participate in a Remotasks Bootcamp:
- Get training completely for free! With Remotasks Bootcamp, you can get training in specialized Tasks completely for free!
- Receive training from world-class Trainers and Taskers! Thanks to Remotasks Bootcamp, our participants receive training from Trainers and Taskers who specialize specifically in their chosen Project Types!
- Familiarize yourself with new Tasks from start to finish! Our Remotasks Bootcamp lasts for approximately two weeks, giving Remotaskers more than enough time to familiarize themselves with new Project Types and even conduct live exercises with Trainers!
How do you join Remotasks Online Bootcamp?
Thankfully, joining our Remotasks Online Bootcamp is extremely easy! Here are some things to remember:
- Wait for announcements! One of the best ways to get into Remotasks Online Bootcamps is to wait for regular announcements, as our Admin Team always states which Bootcamps are open and for which Tasks.
- Wait for the onboarding email once you register! When you see a Bootcamp announcement and want to join, you’ll be redirected to a registration form. Remember, this form should appear from the main announcement and not from a random Remotasker!
Which Bootcamp should I join?
Since we have a lot of Project Types, the availability of Remotasks Online Bootcamps varies from time to time. However, here are some things to consider when choosing a kind of Bootcamp:
- Check your computer specifications: It’s important to check if the Project Type you want to pursue has required specifications that work with your particular computer.
- Check your internet connection: While most Tasks in Remotasks won’t need an extremely fast internet connection, some intensive Project Types tackled in the Bootcamp may need you to have a stronger internet connection.
Wait, do you conduct Remotasks Bootcamp in person?
Before the pandemic, a lot of Remotaskers conduct Remotasks Bootcamp in person! This is a great way to meet new friends in real life and get to hang out with them, especially if you all live in the same area!
However, our Online Remotasks Bootcamp happens via various meeting apps and video call programs, allowing you and your fellow Remotaskers and Trainers to spend time together.
Join now and start living the Online Remotasks Bootcamp experience!